Monday, August 22, 2011

5-Minute(ish) Outfit

Catching up on some '5 Minute Outfits' sitting in my folder...The above items are from Anthropologie, or anyway they used to be.  It seems I've let this sit so long that much of them are no longer available.  (Available items are labelled).  However, I'm pretty sure this is just to amuse myself anyway and no one (including me) was planning on rushing out and purchasing anything. 

Since Beth asked me a whole long while back what I use to make my collages, I will take this opportunity to tell you that I use Picasa...and I love it. 

In other news, I'm on my lunch break at the nearest coffee spot and I feel like if I stand up, I just might barf.  Not good! 

Happy Monday, everyone.  One more stale outfit to come, and then hopefully more relevant(?) stuff is on the way.  (But no promises here).


3 comments:

Beth Morey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betherann said...

Yay! Your blogging comeback made my day! :)

Erin said...

Thanks, friend! It ain't much, but it's something, I guess! Glad it made you smile : ]