Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute Friday

wallpaper from Ferm Living on nestliving

I think when it comes to wallpaper, you're either for it or against.  I (provided it's not covering up nasty, mildewed walls in a somewhat structurally unsound rental unit...) am all for it.  I mean, look how cute these are!  I'm guessing it will be quite a long time before we own a house, and possibly a never-ish-ly long time before we could ever afford these (or agree on them, haha), so perhaps I should set my sights on building a dollhouse instead...

Also from Ferm Living kids...this adorable owl quilt!  I think I may have to borrow that idea for a baby gift sometime soon...

2 comments:

Celebrate Life said...

This owl is so cute and totally reminds me of you!

christyjean said...

We have a babyshower in two weeks!